Skiing & ski rental in Zuoz
Ski rental in Zuoz
INTERSPORT Rent shops in Zuoz
What could be better than standing on the slopes with brand new, perfectly adjusted skis and full of anticipation as you’re about to finally swoosh downhill? A feeling you will experience many times over with the first-rate equipment from INTERSPORT Rent. What’s more, our RENTertainers on site will also “equip” with you insider tips and in-depth know-how on winter sports.
If you reserve your equipment online in advance, you will have even more time to enjoy the slopes in Zuoz. Simply pick up your skis or snowboard, get individual advice if needed – and then let the ski holidays begin!
Skiing in Zuoz
More about the ski resort
Zuoz ski resort extends from the centre of the village at 1,716 metres to the top of the local landmark mountain, Pizzet, i.e. up to 2,465 metres. The sunny and snow-sure descents make for a perfect location for wonderful days of skiing with the whole family.
The highlights of the family ski resort include the "Gian Plaiv" fun slope, a timed run, the spacious Snow Kids Village and the terrain park. Thanks to Zuoz Ski School and facilities such as the special “child-proof” Chastlatsch chairlift, parents can enjoy a carefree skiing experience with their children in Zuoz.
What’s waiting for you in Zuoz?
- 15 kilometres of snow-sure and sunny ski runs
- 5 lift facilities
- the “Family Destination" seal of quality
- a funslope, the Snow Kids Village and a ski school for families
- a terrain park for freestylers of all ages
- Nordic Center Zuoz for cross-country skiing enthusiasts
Good news for your arrival in Zuoz: Free parking is available at Chastlatsch chairlift, and there’s also free local bus.
Skiing in Zuoz is right for you if ...
… you are looking for an excellent family ski resort in Switzerland.
… you prefer charming little ski resorts over large, sprawling winter sports arenas.
… you are looking forward to the sound of your children’s happy little squeals as they swoosh down the funslope and discover the Snow Kids Village.
… you would like to explore the cross-country ski trails in Zuoz and the surrounding area.
… you want to visit world-famous St. Moritz while on ski holiday.
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
Around Zuoz, there is a true cross-country skiing eldorado with no less than 230 kilometres of trails. We recommend:
- the longest trail from Maloja via Zuoz and S-chanf to Zernez (61 km)
- probably the most famous cross-country ski trail in Switzerland, the ski marathon course between Maloja and S-chanf (42 km)
- the "Alp Bondo" high-altitude trail (8 km) and the high-altitude trails near Maloja and Silvaplana
- the floodlit night trail near St. Moritz (2 km)
Tip: To use the cross-country trails, you need a Swiss Cross-Country Skiing Pass. It’s available as a season or weekly pass and also digitally.