Skiing & ski rental in Silvaplana
Ski rental in Silvaplana
Your INTERSPORT Rent shops in Silvaplana
Whether you come to Silvaplana for skiing, snowboarding, freeriding or cross-country skiing: You can get first-rate winter sports equipment and personal advice from our RENTertainers at INTERSPORT Rent.
Our snow sports experts will gladly help you pick and adjust your gear for an unforgettable ski holiday in Silvaplana.
Skiing in Silvaplana
More about the ski resort
The ski resort on Piz Corvatsch stretches from Sils via Silvaplana to St. Moritz. You will find the best snow conditions at higher altitudes and in the north. Modern snow-making facilities contribute to snow-sure fun on the slopes throughout the entire season.
Among Silvaplana’s highlights are its first-class freeride and freestyle offers: Corvatsch Park, which is groomed daily, is one of the largest terrain parks in the Alpine region. Four lines guarantee freestyle action for every taste. The park is also the venue for national and international freestyle events. Powder-snow fans also like to meet on Piz Corvatsch. The northern slopes lure freeriders with wide powder runs, steep gullies and spectacular cliff jumps.
What’s waiting for you in Silvaplana?
- 120 kilometres of ski runs
- 23 downhill runs
- 14 lift and cable car facilities
- 2 ski schools
- snowkiting on frozen Lake Silvaplana
- winter hikes and snowshoe tours through the lake landscape around Silvaplana
- ice skating on frozen lakes
- cross-country skiing: 230 km of trails + Engadin Skimarathon (in March)
- diverse ski tours in Silvaplana and on Julier Pass
Our tip: With the Corvatsch app for your smartphone, you have your personal ski resort guide in your pocket. Slope map, weather report, webcams, tips and news included!
Skiing in Silvaplana is right for you if ...
… you want to hit the snow-sure slopes of Corvatsch ski resort while on winter holiday.
… you have never gone snowboarding at popular Corvatsch Park.
… you are looking for a fantastic freeride destination in Switzerland.
… you are a passionate snowboarder – or want to become one.
… you would like to explore the wonderful cross-country ski trails in the Engadine region.
A look into the ski resort
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
Are you looking for extraordinary experiences? We have a few ideas for you:
- Snow Safari: a tour of the most beautiful slopes of the Engadine region between Sils and Celerina
- Hahnensee run: the "king's run" in the Engadine region (9 km)
- Snow Night: night skiing on the longest floodlit ski run in Switzerland (4.2 km)
- Restaurant 3303: the highest restaurant in the canton of Grisons
- Hossa Bar: the après-ski hotspot at Silvaplana ski resort
No matter which highlight you decide on – INTERSPORT Rent has the right gear for you!