Skiing & ski rental in Pontresina
Ski rental in Pontresina
INTERSPORT Rent shops at Pontresina ski resort
At INTERSPORT Rent, you can reserve your rental equipment before your ski holidays even start – online and in just three steps. Our RENTertainers will be happy to look after you personally on site. Our goal: to send you up the mountain with perfectly adjusted gear.
What are you waiting for? Get the latest skis and coolest snowboards from leading manufacturers at an excellent value-for-money ratio. A win-win for the whole family!
Skiing in Pontresina
More about the ski resort
In the middle of Pontresina lies the small family-friendly Languard ski resort. It’s where you'll find everything a child's heart desires while on winter holiday – from a Kids Village to a toboggan run and a ski school. Best of all: Children under 15 ski for free in Languard.
Fans of freeride descents and firn-snow slopes will find two off-piste hotspots just outside Pontresina: the Diavolezza and Lagalb ski resorts near the glacier. On Diavolezza, the ski season starts as early as October and doesn't end until mid-May. What’s more, from Pontresina, the ski resorts of St. Moritz, Corvatsch and Zuoz can be reached quickly as well.
What’s waiting for you in Pontresina?
- 35 kilometres of ski runs – and as many as 350 kilometres in the entire region
- 5 cable car and lift facilities
- the excellent Languard family ski resort
- a particularly long ski season on Diavolezza – from October to mid-May
- night skiing on the Languard run
- freeride slopes, full moon skiing and the longest glacier run in Switzerland (on Diavolezza)
- ski touring on Piz Palü
- winter hikes, for example, at Lake Staz
- 220 km of cross-country ski trails in the Upper Engadine region
Skiing in Pontresina is right for you if ...
… you want to explore Languard ski resort with your family.
… you want to enjoy the wonderful freeride and firn-snow slopes in the Diavolezza/Lagalb ski region.
… you would like to make a detour to go skiing in famous St. Moritz.
… you value varied winter experiences in the Engadine, away from the ski runs.
… you want to visit Piz Bernina, the highest peak in the Eastern Alps, and its glacier paradise.
A look into the ski resort
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
Fancy going cross-country skiing in Pontresina? Go for it! Around 220 kilometres of groomed cross-country ski trails lead through the Upper Engadine lake landscape and its side valleys.
- the Engadin Skimarathon course
- a floodlit night trail at Cuntschett Cross-country Ski Centre
- cross-country skiing in spring and autumn on Alp Bondo
By the way: The right equipment for your cross-country skiing adventures is available at INTERSPORT Rent!