Skiing & ski rental in the Kitzbühel Alps
Ski rental in the Kitzbühel Alps
Your INTERSPORT Rent shops in the Kitzbühel Alps
The winter sports experts in the Kitzbühel Alps are called RENTertainers and can be found in the INTERSPORT Rent shops on site. They’re happy to help you choose the right equipment and then optimally adjust it for you.
In addition, you benefit from convenient online reservations, a great value-for-money ratio and attractive offers for families.
Skiing in the Kitzbühel Alps
More about the ski resorts
Each of the ski resorts in the Kitzbühel Alps has its own unique charm – from small and family-friendly to large and posh. A relaxed ski holiday with kids will be just as unforgettable there as skiing or snowboarding on a glacier.
The icing on the cake of your holidays in Tyrol? The breathtaking views of the Kitzbühel Alps, the Wilder Kaiser and the Hohe Tauern mountain ranges, as well as the Lofer and Leogang Mountains.
Did you know? With the SuperSkiCard, you can ski at 21 resorts in Tyrol, Salzburg, Carinthia, Styria, Upper Austria, and Bavaria. Explore the world’s biggest ski ticket network – with just one ski pass!
The six best ski resorts in the Kitzbühel Alps
- KitzSki Kitzbühel-Kirchberg: The large KitzSki resort boasts top ratings on numerous ski portals, a World Cup atmosphere and slopes for all skill levels – from the legendary Streif descent to children's practice slopes.
- Steinplatte Waidring-Winklmoosbahn: Are you looking for a resort with excellent slope conditions, lots of sun, wide runs and guaranteed snow? You’ll find all that at Steinplatte-Waidring ski resort in the tri-border region of Tyrol, Salzburg and Bavaria.
- SkiStar St. Johann in Tirol: The SkiStar St. Johann ski resort is an insider tip for families and leisure skiers. The resort’s perfectly groomed slopes and cosy ski huts with spacious sundecks make for a wonderful skiing experience.
- Buchensteinwand – Pillersee: Buchensteinwand ski resort is located on what is probably the most beautiful scenic-view mountain in the Pillersee Valley. Beginners, families, and all those who prioritise having a relaxed time will feel particularly at home there.
- Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn: Freeride areas, World Cup runs, snowparks and a total of 270 kilometres of slopes: This first-rate ski resort along the border of Tyrol and Salzburg packs quite the punch when it comes to skiing!
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental: The ski resort on Wilder Kaiser in the Brixen Valley is one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world. No matter what your winter sports heart desires, you’ll find it at the SkiWelt.
Skiing in the Kitzbühel Alps is right for you if ...
… you want to explore all the resorts in the Kitzbühel Alps with the SuperSkiCard.
… you want to choose from a selection of Tyrolean top ski resorts.
… you love skiing with a view.
… you’ve been dreaming of a first-rate winter holiday in Austria.
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
How about going on a one-of-a-kind ski safari in the Kitzbühel Alps? Different routes take you to several mountain peaks or even ski resorts in one day. You’ll be amazed by the views you’ll get to enjoy and take home with you – in the form of photos or memories.
We recommend the long “Kilometerfresser-Safari” in Pillersee Valley, the “Familien-Skisafari” in Brixen Valley or the “Genuss-Safari” in the Hohe Salve region, for instance. The route planner helps you stay on track.