Skiing & ski rental in Galtür
By the way: You’ll also feel right at home at the INTERSPORT Rent shops on site – thanks to our friendly and well-versed RENTertainers!
Ski rental in Galtür
Your INTERSPORT Rent shops in Galtür
Did you know that you can rent the entire equipment for your ski holiday in Galtür from the comfort of your home? With INTERSPORT Rent, it only takes three clicks to book top-class rental equipment online for unforgettable skiing experiences!
On your day of arrival, you can conveniently pick up your selected items from an INTERSPORT Rent shop on site. Our RENTertainers on site will make sure that your skis are perfectly adjusted before you head off to Silvapark Galtür.
Skiing in Galtür
More about the ski resort
Silvapark Galtür offers marvellous slopes for skiers and snowboarders, cool parks for freestylers and top-class cross-country trails and routes for cross-country skiers and ski tourers.
Children of all ages are absolutely welcome at Galtür ski resort. Practice areas, family-friendly runs, an adventure land, a kids’ park, a ski-cross course and many more attractions are waiting for your little ones in Galtür.
Galtür in a nutshell:
- 43 kilometres of slopes
- state-of-the-art lifts & cable cars
- snow from November to early May
- children’s “Zwergerlwelt” area: where your kids will learn how to ski in no time at all
- adventure land: skiing fun for advanced kids without long lift queues
- action park for freestylers: with 4 varied slopes
- ski safari to the most beautiful spots of Galtür: with skis, cable cars, snowcats & minibuses
- night skiing under the starry skies of Galtür: every Wednesday between 19:30 and 22:30
- freeriding at Heldenreich Galtür: challenging backcountry runs in glorious powder
- cross-country skiing: on 73 kilometres of cross-country skiing trails
- ski touring away from the hustle and bustle
Skiing in Galtür is right for you if …
... you’re looking for a relaxed family ski holiday.
… you prefer tranquil, smaller ski resorts.
… you want to do some stargazing during night skiing in Galtür.
… you would like to get to know the unique snow park concept of Silvapark Galtür.
… you’re always looking for new cross-country trails and ski tours away from the crowds.
… variety and snow reliability are at the top of your winter holiday wish list.
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
Our cross-country skiing tip for Galtür: the challenging high-altitude trail leading up to the turquoise waters of the Silvretta reservoir at 2,040 metres above sea level. A little spoiler: You can hardly get any closer to the breathtaking peaks of the Silvretta mountain range!
Another highlight: crossing the sun-soaked Bielerhöhe. Welcome to the cross-country skiing wonderland of Galtür!
- Distance: 9.3 km
- Altitude difference: 255 m