Skiing & ski rental in Andermatt-Sedrun
By the way: Whether it’s for skiing, snowboarding, freeriding or cross-country skiing: You can find the best rental equipment for your snow adventures in Andermatt at INTERSPORT Rent!
Ski rental in Andermatt-Sedrun
Your INTERSPORT Rent shops in Andermatt-Sedrun
The famous Swiss hospitality is also found at the INTERSPORT Rent shops at SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun. Thanks to our expert RENTertainers, winter sports athletes benefit from personal service and perfectly adjusted rental equipment.
It’s easy to book the latest top products by renowned winter sports brands online in advance. It only takes three steps – and your rental gear is ready for you to pick up on site!
Skiing in Andermatt-Sedrun
More about the ski resort
SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun encompasses three linked ski resorts:
- Andermatt-Gemsstock: ideal for powder pros, freeriders (Gemsstock) and all those who love steep descents
- Andermatt-Oberalppass-Sedrun: the place to be for sun-loving leisure skiers and families (Nätschen) with easy runs, a snow park and a boardercross course
- Disentis: the perfect choice for all those who want to combine skiing with off-piste activities such as snowshoeing or ski touring
Your advantage: All valley stations are connected by the Matterhorn-Gotthard railway line, which is free of charge for holders of a valid ski ticket.
With its famous descents called "Felsental”, “Guspis”, “Geissberg” or “Giraffe“, the freeride mountain of Gemsstock is known beyond the borders of Switzerland. Powder heads will love the Disentis region.
Andermatt-Sedrun in a nutshell:
- 180 km of slopes located between 1,444 and 2,600 metres above sea level
- 33 lifts and cable cars
- 40 km of cross-country ski trails in and around Andermatt
- 3 KidsArenas: at Nätschen, in Sedrun and in Disentis
- freestyle hotspot ACE Snowpark: 3 lines and a new setup every year
- Gemsstock: the freeride mountain in Andermatt
- more than 100 kilometres of winter hiking and snowshoeing trails in Andermatt, Disentis and Sedrun
- sledging on three toboggan runs in Nätschen-Andermatt, Milez-Sedrun and at Furkapass
Skiing in Andermatt-Sedrun is right for you if …
... you’re a passionate freerider and have never been to Gemsstock before.
… you’re looking for a sunny and snow-sure family destination for your next ski holidays in Switzerland.
... in addition to skiing and snowboarding, you would also like to go sledging and snowshoeing.
... you would like to get to know the “three riverheads area” while cross-country skiing on the picturesque trails around Andermatt.
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
The cross-country ski trails in Andermatt, Sedrun and Disentis are popular with fans of the Nordic sport. And that’s not surprising, considering that the trails run across four Alpine passes, three riverheads (Rhône, Reuss and Rhine) and four cantons. One thing’s for sure: If you like cross-country skiing, you will love the holiday destination of Andermatt!
Are you looking for top-quality cross-country skiing equipment to rent? Look no further than the INTERSPORT Rent shops at SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun!