Skiing & ski rental in Arosa Lenzerheide
Ski rental in Arosa Lenzerheide
Your INTERSPORT Rent shops at the winter sports arena
Just like Swiss clockwork, the RENTertainers in Switzerland are known for their precision. They specialise in sharp ski edges, perfectly adjusted bindings and ski boots that really fit. Rest assured that our RENTertainers in Switzerland – and in all other 13 countries – are true experts in their field.
Put the latest-generation ski models to the test in perfect snow conditions. And if you want to take them home afterwards, your INTERSPORT Rent shops on site also offer top-of-the-line ski equipment for sale. Just browse our vast selection online and pick your favourites for your next ski holidays in Arosa Lenzerheide!
Skiing in Arosa Lenzerheide
More about the ski resort
Two villages, twice as many options! Enjoy double the fun while skiing, cross-country skiing or doing other winter sports in Arosa Lenzerheide.
With Parpaner Rothorn and Arosa Weisshorn, the ski resort boasts two of the region’s best-known freeride mountains. Families love the area’s laid-back family slopes and charming children’s areas with igloos, magic carpets and other fun attractions.
Hiking through a winter wonderland: Snowshoeing in Lenzerheide is a highlight for all those looking for a bit of relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the slopes.
Sledging is one of the most fun things to do while on winter holiday in the Arosa Lenzerheide region. The area offers countless tracks for day- or night-time sledging.
Arosa Lenzerheide in a nutshell:
- 225 kilometres of slopes at altitudes of up to 2,865 m
- 43 cable cars and lifts
- more than 40 traditional mountain huts for relaxed breaks
- freeride highlight: the ski safari between Arosa, Lenzerheide & Tschiertschen
- snow park: 4 areas for all skill levels, open until April
- 56 km of perfectly groomed cross-country runs in Lenzerheide
- nearby Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide
Skiing in Arosa Lenzerheide is right for you if …
... you are a passionate freerider.
... you want to spend your family ski holidays in Switzerland.
… you want to enjoy two winter sports resorts during one holiday.
... you love cross-country skiing and biathlon.
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
Are you up for trying something new? Then how about one of the following slope highlights that are guaranteed to make your day in Arosa Lenzerheide?
- For wannabe movie stars: On the Swisscom Skimovie racetrack at Stätzertäli, you can try your hand at being a professional ski racer – including a video recording of your feat.
- For ski racers: Try the speed measurement at the Rivella Speedcheck in the Tschuggen region and take home a keepsake photo of your run!
- For upcoming ski stars: Feel like a World Cup racer as you shoot out of the Photopoint start house and down the “Silvano Beltrametti” racetrack – and don’t forget to say cheese!
- For summiteers: On the “summiteer” day tour, you discover three summits and countless culinary highlights.
- For leisure skiers: The run from Weisshorngipfel to Prätschli boasts spectacular views and great opportunities for a relaxed coffee break.
- For those with stamina: The ski resort’s longest slope runs from Rothorn summit to Papran, covering 1,372 metres in altitude. Great panoramic views included!
No matter which slope highlight you opt for – you can find the perfect rental equipment for your adventure in Arosa Lenzerheide at INTERSPORT Rent. The RENTertainers on site are always happy to help!