Skiing & ski rental in Gstaad
By the way: The Swiss are known for their precision, so it's no coincidence that our RENTertainers also excel in absolute precision when it comes to their work.
Ski rental in Gstaad
INTERSPORT Rent shops in Gstaad
One, two, three – that's how quickly you can reserve the winter sports equipment for your ski holidays in Gstaad. Online ski rental at INTERSPORT Rent could hardly be any easier! Once you've booked your gear, all you have to do is pick it up from the shop on the day of your arrival. Any questions? Our RENTertainers will be happy to answer them.
Our winter sports professionals are always at your service. They will support you with expert advice and plenty of winter sports know-how at numerous locations in and around Gstaad. The result: You can hit the slopes with the latest equipment, perfectly adapted to your needs. Maximum fun in the Swiss snow guaranteed!
Skiing in Gstaad
More about the ski resort
When skiing in Gstaad, holidaymakers can choose from a variety of excellently groomed, wide, open-plan ski runs. Families usually prefer Gstaad's local mountain, Wispile. The Parwenge-Lengebrand Run is known for its breathtaking scenic views and for offering plenty of space for wide sweeping turns. The steepest slope, the Tiger Run on the Wasserngrat, is a favourite among racing fans.
The Red Run, one of the longest ski runs in Europe, is also located in Gstaad – namely in the Glacier 3000 ski resort. What's more, the region also has two snowparks where freestyle skiers and snowboards can practice their tricks. As you can see: At the ski resort around Gstaad, Schönried, Saanenmöser and Saanen, there is something for every taste and every type of winter sports enthusiast.
Here's what the individual ski resorts have to offer:
- Gstaad: world-famous, traffic-free chalet village with access to three ski resorts
- Saanen: the historic heart of Saanenland near the Eggli – La Videmanette ski resort
- Schönried: largest ski arena in the region with 105 kilometres of ski runs and 18 kilometres of cross-country ski trails
- Saanenmöser: high mountain pass with direct access to 105 kilometres of ski runs and a snowpark
In Gstaad, you can look forward to:
- 200 kilometres of ski runs between 1,000 and 3,000 metres above sea level
- a family ski area with funparks and practice areas as well as snow sports schools
- access to the Glacier 3000 ski resort
- 2 snowparks: on the Hornberg in Saanenmöser and in the Glacier 3000 ski resort
- NEW: the state-of-the-art Eggli cable car facility and the Eggli mountain restaurant
- 9 cross-country ski trails in one of the top cross-country skiing regions in Switzerland
- 22 winter hiking routes and several themed trails
- 7 sledging runs
Skiing in Gstaad is right for you if ...
... you are looking for a tranquil and chic destination for your ski holidays.
... you are planning to go skiing or snowboarding with the whole family.
... your motto for a ski holiday is "quality over quantity".
... it's important to you to choose from a variety of slopes and experiences.
A look into the ski resort
INTERSPORT Rent tip
Our RENTertainers recommend
Safely store your skis or snowboard in the INTERSPORT Rent ski depot and switch from ski boots to hiking boots for a day! After all, there are many winter hiking trails waiting to be discovered in Gstaad. The loop on Eggli and the newly created hiking trail in the Horneggli-Hoernberg region are particularly rewarding.
Gourmet tip: You should try a fine fondue at least once while on holiday in Switzerland, especially if you are staying in Gstaad, which carries the telling nickname "Fondueland"!